Takes 2 2 Tango are destined to win the following Grammies:
- Best Intro since Sgt. Peppers
- Best Album ever made by a human being
- Best Songtitle (for „F my Wife“) by a band without a „the“ in the Band-Name
- Best Dean Martin Cameo (since 1955)
- Lowest Production Budget since WWII
- Best use of cracked Plug-Ins, that real Artists cannot afford
- Highest dose of barbiturates while recording vocals on „Fucked up n dumb“
- Best Cover Artwork created with an iPhone
- Most Potential by an Unknown Artist
- Best Album by a group without a Drummer
- Best Album without a clue as to why we should make an album in the first place
- Best Song dedicated to an alcoholic beverage
Takes 2 2 Tango are Austin Settle and David Furrer.
Austin (Los Angeles/CA) started playing the shakers for „Los Enfantes“ at the age of 2. Instead of doing homework he started playing the guitar at the age of 13, started recording songs and hoped to be Jimi Hendrix. While on tour in Austria with his band The Four Evas he met David and finally he could Tango all night long.
David (Vienna/A), the son of the worldfamous contemporary (classic) composer (Beat Furrer) earns money doing jingles for Red Bull and creating film scores, met Austin while touring in Austria with his band MILK+ (who released their 3rd Album produced by Ikey Owens (The Mars Volta) 2013).